TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can my VIZO Model # E420VT. Be connected w a Fire TV Stick w…

Customer Question
Hi Can my VIZO...

Hi Can my VIZO Model # E420VT

Technician's Assistant: How old is your E420VT?

Be connected w a Fire TV Stick w Alexa Voice Remote so I can use Amazon Fire TV?

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I do not understand your question.. Yes, the menu works-I have not yet connected the Fire Stick. I want to confirm compatibility.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I just paid $5.00 then signed up for 7 day free trail and asked for a phone call.
what more do you want?
12/28/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.