TV

Connect one-on-one with a verified tv technician who will answer your question

Aric, Technician

More related answers
All tv technicians are VERIFIED
I have a 24LN451B that I recently purchased a sony wireless
Aric, Technician
I have a 24LN451B that I recently purchased a sony wireless headphone system for it I got the jacks that plugged into the red and white place for the jacks on back that said audio I assumed this was a… read more
I am trying to connect a wireless speaker. VIZIO. E40-d0. I
Aric, Technician
i have had the tv for awhile. Everything has been fine just wanted to hook up a wireless speaker … read more
Have a 55" smart Samsung. TV Speaker, sound bar and Wireless
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
Have a 55" smart Samsung. TV Speaker, sound bar and Wireless ear phones all work independent and simotainaously. Just bought Model UN43MU630D smart TV from Cosco. Can't hook up ear phones because when… read more
I purchased a ClearBlue headphone system. I have been able
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I purchased a ClearBlue headphone system. I have been able to pair the Headphone with the Transmitter but I can't get it to work with my TV.I have a Samsung Samsung LED - 2160p - Smart - 4K Ultra HD T… read more
I want to hook up a wireless speaker to my vizio smart tv,
Shahid
Shahid, Owner of Repair Shop
I want to hook up a wireless speaker to my vizio smart tv … read more
Looking at new LG 65" 4K TV Can I hook up Bluetooth
Aric, Technician
Looking at new LG 65" 4K TV Can I hook up Bluetooth headphones and listen to TV sound without disturbing others… read more
I have a Sansui 19" TV Model #HDLCD and I need to activate
Louie, Technician
Customer: I have a Sansui 19" TV Model #HDLCD and I need to activate the audio output (red & white sockets). I am attaching a transmitter to it but there is no sound … read more
Michael, A few months back I wrote to you about our
Pete, Senior Engineer
Hi Michael, A few months back I wrote to you about our Panasonic 'smart TV' with a poor audio issue. You pointed out that these sorts of TVs are designed for external speakers. So, my next challenge i… read more
I have an akai wide screen tv #lct3701ad that I want to use
Aric, Technician
I have an akai wide screen tv #lct3701ad that I want to use with a wireless remote speaker. what kind of audio out hook- up would be best… read more
I have a Samsung Smart TV and when playing a movie from the
TV Tech1
TV Tech1, Associate Degree
I have a Samsung Smart TV and when playing a movie from the internet using smart hub I only get the video and no audio. The audio that comes out is still from the cable station I was peviously watchin… read more
I bought a Sony Wireless Headphone set (MDR-RF970RK) to use
Rod, TV & Communications Sys Repair
I bought a Sony Wireless Headphone set (MDR-RF970RK) to use with Sharp XFlat 27F543E TV with audio/video ports on front of TV. The headphone instructions show the supplied audio cable (red/white jacks… read more
I have a Apex LD4088 television- my husband is hard of hearing
bluextc89
bluextc89, Owner
I have a Apex LD4088 television- my husband is hard of hearing and we purchased a wireless speaker for our old televison and it worked fine to send the sound directly to the speaker where ever it was … read more
i have a 42 in LG tv and would like to have remote sound volume
Steve G., Chief Engineer
i have a 42 in LG tv and would like to have remote sound volume control for remote speakers...........how????… read more
I have a Philips 32 LCD TV - HD Ready purchased new in 2005.
Louie, Technician
I have a Philips 32" LCD TV - 'HD Ready' purchased new in 2005. I have bought a 'BlueRay' player and also want to add a Freeview box to take advantage of BBC/ITV HD transmissions. However, there appea… read more
got a new 60 bravia for christmas. replacing an old big one
Chuck Williams
Chuck Williams, Freelance Electronics Technician
got a new 60" bravia for christmas. replacing an old big one that had a spot just for it. Now the width is great but making a shelf for the heighth. Problem is stand would stick out in the room if we … read more
I have an LG 32LT75 TV about 18 months old. I am have a real
Louie, Technician
I have an LG 32LT75 TV about 18 months old. I am have a real problem trying to get a Sennheiser wireless TV listening system to work. I have checked the listening system to make sure it isn't faulty a… read more
I have a Sony Bravia television, very new, and Im trying to
Martin, Electrical engineer
I have a Sony Bravia television, very new, and I'm trying to run some wireless speakers from the audio out jacks. The problem is that the signal coming from the audio out jacks is not strong enought t… read more
I have an older, but very good, Hitachi Ultravision, Model
Rod, TV & Communications Sys Repair
I have an older, but very good, Hitachi Ultravision, Model # XXXXX I have lost the owners manuel. I have hooked it up to a JVC M505 surround sound system, S-video cord to the subwoofer, and have excel… read more