TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have sound but no picture. I think there are HDMI's. I'm…

Customer Question
I have sound but...

I have sound but no picture.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

I think there are HDMI's

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

I'm not sure

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/27/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 6 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off of the back of the TV and how old is it?

Simply send a reply back to proceed.

I would appreciate a refund of the $33.00 you charged to my credit card because I decided not to wait for the answer from you and bought a new TV, our was 7 years old. Thank you for your prompt attention in this matter. I understood it was a free trial offer. Mrs. D.A. Gehre

I don't handle any of that as I'm a user of the site like you. You would use the site help pages to sort that on your end.

I did not charge anything by the way- I answer tech questions only- that is my full capacity on the site.