TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am not able to get Netflix on my Samsung tv. I have

Customer Question
I am not able...

I am not able to get Netflix on my Samsung tv. I have checked with Netflix, the account is paid up until Feb of 2018.How do I program my tv?

Technician's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

I will have to go into the tv room, and cannot see the computer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Let me test the Samsung remote. I use the cable remote.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/27/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?