TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Petrovic and I am having a problem with my T.V. It will not…

Customer Question
My name is...

My name is carol petrovic and I am having a problem with my T.V. It will not come on yesterday 12/26/17 it gave a note about scanning the t v it had answer yes or no . I also thought it was my cable box but found out that is not the problem it is Invinity 32 inches

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

I tried that last night still the error came coming back

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/27/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you please tell me the complete model number and brand of the tv? Is it perhaps an Insignia?
Are you able to see the tvs own menu screens at all (press the menu button on the tv remote, not the cable remote)?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.