TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The remote has been displaced how can I get another one?

Customer Question
The remote has been...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

About a year old E40 DO, E48 DO Nd E55 DO

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The secondary remote turns the channel but the Visio remote controls the sound and the off and on

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

Last night the remote is mising

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/27/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

Hello

Hi

This would be your remote ; http://remotebarn.us/catalogsearch/result/?q=E40+D0

Let me know if you have questions and if not for now then PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE (stars above and submit), it does not cost you anything more and does not close this post while it gets me paid for my time helping you .

Sorry about that , the website was out for nearly 3 hours