TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Need to reset tv grdkids complety erased everthing. Vizio…

Customer Question
Need to reset tv...

Need to reset tv grdkids complety erased everthing

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vizio about 3yrs

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes to tv menu

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

Just yesterday grdkids wanted to nextfexhit way too many commands

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/27/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.