TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I set the tv to TV as opposed to HDMI menu won't

Customer Question
How do I set...

How do I set the tv to TV as opposed to HDMI menu won't scroll up to TV

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Viera TC-L32C3

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

All other source inputs show on the Menu TV is greyed out

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Viera? What happened right before this?

Just go a larger TV and I am trying to set this up to be fre standing TV

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/27/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Are you attempting to use the tv with an antenna?

Okay and when you press the INPUT button, do you see TV(ant) in the list at all?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.