TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Insignia model NS-19D220NA16 TO WHICH DURING A MOVE…

Customer Question
I have a Insignia...

I have a Insignia model NS-19D220NA16 TO WHICH DURING A MOVE I HAVE MISPLACED THE CONTROLLER AND THE MOUNTING FEET. Are these available

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Haven't used the TV for about a year but am ready to use at this time

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Where replacement parts may be purchased

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/27/2017
TV Technician: ISP Cable Support, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
ISP Cable Support
ISP Cable Support, Customer Service

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

Before we begin, I would like to explain how the site works if this is your first visit here. The page you are viewing offers ads for things like secure desktop connection and a phone call. These are not asked by me and I will explain in our conversation if doing one of those things would help make troubleshooting easier. If you request to do either one, I would be happy to do it with you regardless.

If you are prompted during our conversation to rate me, it is as simple as choosing between 5 stars at the top right corner about my service today. Hopefully, I will earn 5 stars today. It is the only way I receive credit for helping you today.

Some things we work on may not easily be resolved with the given resources (such as needing additional media or hardware issues that require replacement). Please understand I will try my hardest to resolve the issue or answer any questions but some things are out of my control.

Finally, make sure to bookmark this page so you can easily come back to this page. If we are working on this issue and you need to step away, you can always leave me a message on this question. I will respond as soon as I can if I am not online. I check periodically throughout the day if not during my normal business hours.

I'm sorry of the delay. The site was down and I was not able to respond back quickly. I can look up a replacement remote but you can use any universal remote for this TV found at your local big box store or online. Give me just a moment while I try to find an exact if there are still any.

I am not showing those parts online (the feet and controller). I am not sure if you are comfortable with this or live in a house that would allow, but I would suggest wall mounting this and purchase a universal remote. There are some instructions to follow but they typically aren't very hard to do. You can provide the model number of the remote on here to me and I can help you program it.

If you still need the feet for this TV, you might be able to reach the parts department by phone number. 1-***-***-****. Considering a new TV for this model is $79.99, I'd be careful to keep that in mind vs buying a replacement TV instead.

https://www-ssl.bestbuy.com/cart

----

Please let me know if you have any other questions. I would be happy to help provide any clarification or further details you may need. If you do not need any further help, just as a reminder before you go, please give me a quick rating at the top right. Hopefully I have earned 5 stars today! This helps me receive credit for helping you today. It also keeps me locked to your question if you want to follow up with me again. Have a great rest of your day!

I thank you for you response; however, not what I was looking for, not any better off than when I logged on. But that is life. Do you know what I am going to be charged for this?

I am sorry to hear that. I wish I had a better answer. We typically are able to provide troubleshooting support but we're all independent so we don't have access to a database or any sort. As such, I don't have any idea on the pricing because they just send me the question to work, honestly. I think it's a $30 question. You can reach out to the customer service on Justanswer.com and they can respond back to you to let you know exactly. It tells you before you reach us how much it would cost. If you have any other questions about a TV, I would be happy to answer it for you to make it worth the question price.

I wish I had better news to share otherwise. I hope I can still get a good rating from you as that's the only way I can receive credit today for answering your question.