TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have lost my Philips remote contrlole and my picture is…

Customer Question
I have lost my...

I have lost my Philips remote contrlole and my picture is locked in the stretched mode. How can I change the aspect without a controller

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

I am not sure where to find the model name or number. It says full had 1080 p

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

When I press menu I get a screen that showes one colum that has picture, sound, setup, features, language. The next colum says setting assistens, auto picture, brightness, contrast,color, tint, sharpness, color temperature. Last colum says personal,35, 60, 30,0,0,0.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/27/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

I can not find a model num. there is no number on the side and most of the back is obscured by the wall mounting bracket.
Wate time?

TV model number is ***** info to get related manual for troubleshooting purpose