TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv plays for about 10 minuets then just shuts off. It…

Customer Question
My tv plays for...

My tv plays for about 10 minuets then just shuts off. It stays off for just a second then comes right back on. It keeps doing this.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung I can’t get model number it’s mounted to the wall. It’s only 1 yr old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes the menu works. Sources/inputs?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

For about 2 weeks I’m guessing I’ve been out of town & I had company stay here & they say d it was doing this

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I had my internet disconnected. But I wouldn’t think that has anything to do with the tv working because I’m hooked to direct tv.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/27/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?