TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Need help with setting up NETFLIX, Tv says not connected. Tv…

Customer Question
Need help with setting...

Need help with setting up NETFLIX, Tv says not connected

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Tv is a very old RCA

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I see a menu on the Tv screen when I hit the Netflix button. No other problems

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/27/2017
TV Technician: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Please remember to rate my help today by clicking 5 stars at the top of the page before you leave the session today.

Where are you receiving the netflix app from? Is it directly from the tv menu? or perhaps a bluray with smart apps?

TV Technician: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago

If you have a netflix button on your remote, perhaps it is through your cable box?

I don't have cable, I use Direct Tv, they won't help me. When I puch the red Netflix button it says check connectivety
I want free help
TV Technician: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago

Ok thankyou... So in order to use Netflix you must be connected to the internet. Are you connected through your tv?

I use blue ray I think, I'm old, can you help me?
TV Technician: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago

This service definitely isn't free my friend... Please advise if you are willing to pay for this support and we can either continue or i can take this to customer service for a refund.

I don't know if I am connected to internet through TV I pay Direct TV and they have phone internet and
refund please