TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

When I turn it on is says no signal then I click the power…

Customer Question
When I turn it...

When I turn it on is says no signal then I click the power button on my direct tv remote and the tv comes on a quick note flashes stating my tv does not support that's all I can read

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

It is a smart tv Vizio

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

Search/browser recordings extras settings /help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I think I need to schedule a tech to come out

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/27/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

A direct tv tech is coming to my home today to take care of my issues

OK, sounds good~