TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

SAMSUNG 55inch TV turns itself on and off. Model

Customer Question
SAMSUNG 55inch TV turns...

SAMSUNG 55inch TV turns itself on and off. Model #PN50A510PSF PLASMA. The picture is not clear. this happens for about 30 minutes then the TV picture is fine.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 55?

5 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No the menu does not work or I can't tell because all I see it lines

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 55? What happened right before this?

5 months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I took the cover off and cleared dusk from the TV

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
12/27/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 1 month ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

Louie, Technician