TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can't watch the TV. It does nothing but tile the picture and…

Customer Question
Can't watch the TV...

Can't watch the TV. It does nothing but tile the picture and the sound goes in and out. This is a constant thing that happens all day and all night.

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes. We have tried all of them. why isn't there a phone number that we can call?

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

It is the cable cord. And this hasn't always happened. It started about 2 weeks ago! Again why isn't there a phone number we can call?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

We had a broken cable outside less then a year ago and this same thing happened. I truck going down the road hit the wires overhead and tugged them lose and that was the problem.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/27/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?