TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I HAVE A PLASMA TV THAT WAS MADE 2007.AND JUST QUIT WORKING.

Customer Question
I HAVE A PLASMA...

I HAVE A PLASMA TV THAT WAS MADE 2007.AND JUST QUIT WORKING

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

MB70610655 IT WAS MADE IN 3 OF 07

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

IT WONT TURN ON

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

HOW TO RESENT IT MAYBE

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/27/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please lookup the model number again written on the tv`s back cover ?

This looks like it may be a serial number