TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can you tell me how to wall mount the TH-43EX600Z? I have…

Customer Question
Hi, can you tell...

Hi, can you tell me how to wall mount the TH-43EX600Z? I have the brackets, but cannot remove the screws on back of tv for screwing in the mounting brackets

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Model of TV is panasonic model number TH-43EX600Z

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

? did you understand my query - TV not turned on - we are trying to mount the physical device to the wall brackets

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No, please connect me, thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Why has $34 been debited from my master card account for this query? I placed the question via panasonic.com support?
12/27/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach Panasonic. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with Panasonic. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Thank you for your response. Yes, I believe I was directed to this site by mistake and $34 has been debited from my credit card which I would like refunded. Thanks

Ok, I will forward your request to customer services.