TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have Philips TV model 32pfl5332d/37 brought 10 years ago…

Customer Question
I have Philips TV...

I have Philips TV model 32pfl5332d/37 brought 10 years ago and I have Bose 3.2.1 home theater system. I am able to play DVD on Bose and see on TV and play sound on speakers but I am not able to play TV and have sound coming to home theater system

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

I play music from youtube and it plays well, the sound comes from TV

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

It's all connected with power and TV both

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No, there is nothing wrong with Video jut I want sound to come from TV to Home theater system

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/27/2017
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 6 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...Philips 32PFL5332D...Bose 3.2.1 home theater system..." I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Initially, is the TV directly connected to an antenna or cable feed?

Or is there a cable box or even a satellite receiver?

Or some other device? ...Internet connection?