TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Im trying to set it up and im suck on the first screen

Customer Question
Im trying to set...

Im trying to set it up and im suck on the first screen language selection i can move through the selections but i cant select anything

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sharp and its a 55" sharp roku tv brand new

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I cant go through the inputs

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Roku? What happened right before this?

I just pulled it outnof the box out of

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I need help lol

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/27/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Does it allow the selection if you press the OK button on the remote control?