TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Why can I watch Netflix upstairs downstairs on my apple

Customer Question
Why can I watch...

Why can I watch Netflix upstairs downstairs on my apple I-pad and not on my Vizeo smart tv?

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

No

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

That does not help

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/27/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.