TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Do I need a new remote for my TV? I will not connect to my…

Customer Question
Do I need a...

Do I need a new remote for my TV? I will not connect to my wifi.

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

Yes all of them. My vizio app will not cast. New phone new router.

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

YES

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/27/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Do you see an error message?

Does the remote not work?

I get an error message and my remote on my android will not connect the tv to my Wi-Fi router. I have the remote that came with the tv but it's very basic. There are no extra menu button on it. I'm stuck and can't cast anything. My phone says it's ready to cast but my tv is not.

What is the make/model of your TV?