TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It works for a dew days, then the video does not come on.

Customer Question
It works for a...

It works for a dew days, then the video does not come on. The screen is dimly lit, but no video. In the past, I reprogrammed the remote, but now that does not work.

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

No it is not connedte to a surge protector

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

I will try that.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I unplugged it tor a minute and a half, but still get the same results when I turn it on.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
12/27/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 5 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Hello
WelcomeCan you please get me the model number found on the back of the set?thanksAnthony
Louie, Technician