TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My t v shows only snow I knocked something off line can you…

Customer Question
My t v shows...

My t v shows only snow I knocked something off line can you help???

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It’s five years old a seventy inch Sharp Aquos thank you

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Nothing works can’t get anything!!!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Aquos? What happened right before this?

No had an issue before I accidentally pushed the remote again was working find till then was watching The Godfather

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No can you please help me I’m a senior living alone an not very mechanical over

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/27/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

What are you seeing on the screen right now , is there something like " no signal " , a channel number etc. anything ?