TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have an old Sanyo TV. Had to get a new remote. works fine…

Customer Question
I have an old...

I have an old Sanyo TV. Had to get a new remote. works fine also on cable. The problem Video 2 stays on the screen how can I get it off

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your Sanyo TV?

No red yellow & white yes a red blue & green

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

A mooooooonth or 2 ago. A cable tech tried to correct not able

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I I had to by a new remote as they do not make them for this TV

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/26/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;

Sorry for the delay , the website was out for a few hours
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?