TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I lost my remote control and need another one.Where do i get…

Customer Question
I lost my remote...

I lost my remote control and need another one.Where do i get one?

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Where do I find the model.I don't know where to look?

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. What menu options can you access, if any?

None that I know of.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really.Thanks.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/26/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you please tell me the model of the tv? You'll find that on a sticker on the back of the tv.

G50A2463BKN0343
Thank you.Please call me.

That is not a valid model, I need the actual tv model from the back.

Once I have that detail, we can speak on the phone if you'd like.

The account # on the back of the TV isNENV93IA.Please reprocess the charge again,and don't call me.Just send message over internet.

Sure, we can continue here.

Please recheck that again though, what you have sent is still not a valid model. I need the complete model number and it must be exactly, so be careful of numbers/letters.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.