TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How can I reboot my smart tv? It asks for a pasword I do not…

Customer Question
How can I reboot...

How can I reboot my smart tv? It asks for a pasword I do not have.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Rca rc50l 16s-sm

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No will not allow me into the internet

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your RC50L? What happened right before this?

I was playing around with nthe remote think I put in a password ***** out knowing.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/27/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.