TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have an appointment set for Dec. 31 for a tec. I was

Customer Question
I have an appointment...

I have an appointment set for Dec. 31 for a tec. I was wondering if I could have you ship the SWiM to me and let me connect it myself. I figured all you'll would be doing is connecting it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is for my TV. I have a Sharp TV. My account # is 82093640. My address is*****, Eastman, GA 31023. My Name is***** and telephone # is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What Sharp model do you have? How old is it?

It is a Sharp, LC-32D43U, LCDTV, 32", Flat, Serial ####-##-#### bought on 01/20/2007 .

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes, I was told that it causes all to go out, which is my case.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sharp? What happened right before this?

It happened last night, 12/25, at 9:05 p.m. I was watching a program when it all went out. It had a message with #775, and a message to check all connections or call, which I did. The tech had me unplug it and it still had the light on, even with it unplugged. That is when she set me a time for 12/31, between 12 & 4 pm.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I cannot think of anything.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/27/2017
TV Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.