TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I bought a T95M & I want to know how to get Fox news & OAN…

Customer Question
I bought a T95M...

I bought a T95M & I want to know how to get Fox news & OAN news channels on it. Thanks

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It's a Samsung 3 yrs. old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

My tv sources works good. On my TV box I can get

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

My tv is ok I just want to put in the news ch. in my T95M, but I don't know how.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Yeah can I also get the ch. HD

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/27/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.