TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a new 40" Samsung smart tv. It's only about a month…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new 40" Samsung smart tv. It's only about a month old. Weird stuff has been happening. One time I was trying to watch a football game on NBC and the commentator spoke in Spanish. Lately, I will be watching on different channels (like TNT and USA) there will be stage directiions) - like someone in the background talking about how the actors are supposed to be looking or acting or moving. How do I fix this?

Technician's Assistant: Which TNT product do you have?

Comcast

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your TNT software?

I have not tried anything with the software. I am assuming that this is a Samsung problem. The problem seems to float to different channels.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not in front of the TV. I am not at home. I would like some suggestions I can use when I get home before a call a technician. Also, I can't forecast when one of these problems will happen.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/26/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

Are you there ?

If you received a $26 phone offer or any offers they are automated by the website ,NOT BY ME , I`m an independent tech. and have no control over those, they are optional and you can just ignore them if you don`t want it , or use it if you`d rather do it on the phone .

I don`t know if you`re waiting for something but i can see you coming around and if you need help with this then now would be a good time