TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My sony soundbar SA-NT5 will not change inputs. It is stuck…

Customer Question
My sony soundbar SA-NT5...

My sony soundbar SA-NT5 will not change inputs. It is stuck on hdmi1. I have cable tv on hdmi1, a sony blueray on hdmi2 and an Amazon fire stick on hdmi3. The problem just started.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any lights on your speaker that are lit or blinking?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried resetting your speaker?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

No just that

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/26/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Unplug the bar's power cord and hold the power button directly on the tv ,keep holding it for 20 secs or so then let thebar sit unplugged for a couple of minutes before you try it again.

Let me know how that goes

Meant hold the power button on the bar , not the tv ,sorry

Now I have usb flashing on display
Did you see my last answer

Sorry , had to step out for a bit

Are you using the remote or the buttons directly on the bar ?