TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have have LG flat screen model number... 42LH50 ... TV…

Customer Question
I have have LG...

I have have LG flat screen model number... 42LH50 ... TV comes on but there is no picture & no sound

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your 42LH50?

I’ve removed everything...and opened the back

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope just that

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/26/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Does the screen glow/ show backlight or any graphics appear when turning TV power On?
- Any idea how old is the TV and how long it has had this problem?