TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The screen want come on. E65x-C2. First time I turned it off…

Customer Question
The screen want come...

The screen want come on

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

E65x-C2

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

First time I turned it off came back home tried to turned tv on with the remote nothing happened so I tried with my hand nothing happened

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/26/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

You said that the screen won`t come on , do you mean that the tv`s turns on but no screen or that the tv won`t come on period ?

By the way
If you received a $26 phone offer or any offers they are automated by the website ,NOT BY ME , I`m an independent tech. and have no control over those, they are optional and you can just ignore them if you don`t want it , or use it if you`d rather do it on the phone .