TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Panasonic TV Model No. TC-37LZ85; serial number…

Customer Question
I have a Panasonic...

I have a Panasonic TV Model No. TC-37LZ85; serial number MX83460247; December 2008. the remote no longer works for this TV; rermote model No. M2OAYB000221 (the O may be a Q). Is it possible to get another remote? the TV still works fine

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Detailed above

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

None batteries have been replaced

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/26/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

hello
still waiting to hear from the technician

Hi

You can get that remote here for $19 ; http://remotebarn.us/catalogsearch/result/?q=TC-37LZ85

By the way , I can close this $26 phone request but i need you to ask me to do so .
It is now posted on the board for all experts to see and one might take you up on that .
Unless of course you`d rather have someone call you ?

please close the phone request. I do want to order the remote

No problem

The way to close the phone offer is to accept it first to remove it from the board then cancel it , so you may see a charge for it but it will be credited as i closed it as incomplete

Note that you may not see the credit right away , especially during the holiday season

If that answers your question PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE by clicking on the star icons at the top of your page, then click on Submit , it doesn`t cost you anything more and I get paid for my time helping you .

By the way the payment for the phone request did not go through anyway so there won`t be any charges there

Please do not forget to rate

Any questions on this ?
If not for now then PLEASE DO RATE , it doesn`t cost you anything more and I get paid for my time.