TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am trying to connect my TV so I can watch my Amazon Prime…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to connect my TV so I can watch my Amazon Prime movies. I am getting the following message: The network connection is disconnected. Please check your TV's network settis, Ethernet connection, and/or wireless network then try again. I contacted FIOS and they said I am connected to the internet.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vizio, not sure of the model and it's about 5-7 years old, 55"

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes, the menu works and I have only 1 source I can use.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

This is the first time I have tried to watch Amazon Prime videos on the TV. Nothing has happened before.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I am technology challenged...lol

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Are you able to help?
It has been too long for any answer. I am rescinding my payment that was supposed to be $5 and charged to PayPal as $28!
Please credit my PayPal account as I have not received an answer to my question and was charged $28 and not the stated $5.
12/27/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No. Please cancel the payment made.