TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Installed new router several weeks ago. 2015 65 inch M

Customer Question
Installed new router several...

Installed new router several weeks ago . 2015 65 inch M series TV connected with wifi okay but recently it keeps disconnecting and won't accept Password. Also sometimes doesn't see network . All other iphones and vizio Tv's see it fine with no problem and strength is almost full bars all over the house. Even tries Wpa button and it didn't work ?

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

Should I reset Tv in system menu ?..

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/26/2017
TV Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

TV Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago

May I have the exact make and model of your router?

Cancel any more tech help thought you were actually Vizio help ! I will the $5.00 fee for my mistake . But will contest at my bank any charge above that as fraud ! Cancel my request !