TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TC-P42X5. Had tv for 5 years. TV was on and it just stopped…

Customer Question
Had tv for 5...

Had tv for 5 years. TV was on and it just stopped working, no power.

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the TV Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Still want to connect.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

It is plugged into a good outlet. It just went dead all of a sudden.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/26/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 7 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

Do you currently have access to the tv so you can try something?