TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have tried to hit the submit code multiple times to get…

Customer Question
I have tried to...

I have tried to hit the submit code multiple times to get whatever website I'm trying to get to. It's like it doesn't have enough time when button is pushed to recognize my input.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is a Samsung tablet.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your Samsung tablet?

I do notmhaventhe box with me. Is there somewhere it is listed on tablet?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Samsung tablet?

I called before and they like added time to the recognition of button pressed.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

No Tank You.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/26/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Approximately how old is the tablet?

Are you getting any error messages?

Have you tried cleaning the touchscreen of the tablet?