TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

RF INPUT BROKE OFF. WHERE CAN I GRT IT REPAIRED. # E470i-AO.

Customer Question
RF INPUT BROKE OFF...

RF INPUT BROKE OFF. WHERE CAN I GRT IT REPAIRED

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

# E470i-AO

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

ALL OTHER INPUTS WORK. MY PROBLEM IS I USE THE RF INPUT ONLY. SOURCE ANTENNA ONLY

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

TWO DAYS CABLE TECH BROKE IT. AND I CANCELLED THEIR SERVICES

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

YES, A REPAIR SHOP IN THE LOS ANGELES AREA

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/26/2017
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 6 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...Vizio E470i-A0..."

Initially, would a LINK to TV repair shops near you serve your need?

If yes, your Zip Code please?