TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a TC-L47E50 LCD tv that won't power on. The power…

Customer Question
I have a TC-L47E50...

I have a TC-L47E50 LCD tv that won't power on. The power light is blinking 10 times.

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Surge protector

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes with the same result.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/26/2017
TV Technician: Electrotech2017, Technician replied 7 months ago
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Technician
Hello my name is ***** ***** I'm happy to assist you with your TV issue. Sorry to hear that your TV has a problem. Let me check the blink code chart to give you an idea what it could be. I'll be right back.
Recording to the blink chart for your particular TV, the blink code is not on the list. Usually if the particular code is not on the chart it is in most cases caused by a defective Main board. The Main board with part number TXN/A1RSUUS can be purchased on ebay here is a link
https://www.ebay.com/p/Panasonic-Tc-l47e50-Main-Board-TNPH1006UD-Tnph1006-UD-Txn-a1rsuus/1003935890
I hope this information helps you. Please let me know if you have any other questions. I'm more than happy to answer them for you.