TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a brand new Samsung Smart TV and I can't turn the…

Customer Question
I have a brand...

I have a brand new Samsung Smart TV and I can't turn the volume down I looked at the entire menu and there was no option to turn it down and the volume on remote button keeps going up and settle down

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your Samsung TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

I'm not connected to the internet I'm watching regular TV

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

I have a regular antenna plug to the TV now because I haven't ordered internet yet and there are no additional tattoo set up to the TV

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Sorry typo there's nothing connected to the TV

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/26/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Could you please tell me the actual model number of the tv?
Are you using only the samsungs own remote, or something else like a universal or cable remote?

If you take the batteries out of the remote, does the sound continue changing on its own?