TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV won't unmute, Don't know. My son gave me the TV. I copied…

Customer Question
TV won't unmute Technician's...

TV won't unmute

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Don't know. My son gave me the TV. I copied this from the back of the TV KDL-32BX330 and(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes the TV menu works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your KDL-32BX330? What happened right before this?

I was watching a DVD and then I went back to the menu to watch programs

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
12/26/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 3 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

Hello

HI

You do have a cable box yes ?

Reason for asking is that cable boxes are known to cause sound problems , the first thing to try would be a reboot ;

Pull the cable box`s power cord off the wall outlet for a minute.
In the mean time turn off the tv and turn it back on only after you plug back the cable box power cord.
Note that it may take a couple of minutes for it to reboot after you plug it back ,just give it time.

Let me know how that goes and PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE my answer positively (use the stars at the top of your page and SUBMIT to rate) if that answers your question / does the trick as it is the only way i get paid for helping you

Sorry but tried to accept your phone request and although i`m sure your credit is fine there seems to be a problem with payments and even though I`m not privy to billing here this usually means your CC company did not recognize the $26 extra charges and declined them ,this is usually due to the second charge from the website, you would have to contact them to OK the transaction .
But we can continue in this chat mode as well

Give a try at rebooting the cable box

Any questions on this ?
If not for now then PLEASE DO RATE if you got your sound back , it doesn`t cost you anything more and I get paid for my time.

Jack
Jack
Jack, Technician