TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Not getting any p0wer to the tv? Samsung model#55fh6003fxza.

Customer Question
Not getting any p0wer...

Not getting any p0wer to the tv?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung model#55fh6003fxza

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

There is zero power going to the tv. I have unplugged and put it in other wall sockets and nothing? nothing lights up!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 55FH6003FXZA? What happened right before this?

Nothing happened! It's my girlfriends tv and she called cable thinking it was that ? I said it has to be Samsung because cable is working

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The red light will not light up as well?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
12/26/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 3 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please recheck the TV model number? 55FH6003FXZA seems invalid?

sorry! I'll check again. give me a minute

Sure, please take your time

OK, so TV model number is ***** please reply here and do not open duplicate question for the same issue.

Still not working tv is 4 years old

OK, there are two suspected circuit boards for this symptom, either power supply board or the main board of TV is defective. It needs further troubleshooting with a multimeter to test standby volts (5V DC) output on power supply board while TV power cord is plugged in, if volts are available then the main board is defective.

If no standby volts available then replace power supply board in TV to fix the problem. Please click the following link to view required board image and price info if you have a plan to work on it yourself...

http://www.shopjimmy.com/samsung/un55fh6003fxza

If you are not comfortable working on it yourself then you may please use the following link to get a list of TV repair shops in the area which will help to get repair quote...
http://www.tvrepairpros.com/
http://www.tvrepairman.com/
I'm sorry there is no easy or quick fix for this problem and it is definitely hardware failure that needs defective board replacement to resolve the issue. I trust my input will help you out to make the decision about this TV repair or invest that money in new replacement TV.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get the credit for my work on the website.
Thank you.

Do you need any further assistance with this question?

Shahid
Shahid
Shahid, Technician