TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a Sony flat screen TV...Sony Bravia. I have the

Customer Question
I have a...

I have a Sony flat screen TV...Sony Bravia. I have the remote, but don't know how to get rid of the close captioning on my TV. I also have the Comcast remote as well. Please give instructions as to what to do and how to get rid of the captioning!

Technician's Assistant: Are there buttons on the side, bottom, or back of your Bravia?

The buttons are on the back bottom

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

I can access all menu options.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The subtitles are only on during the program, not the commercials.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
12/26/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 1 month ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

Louie, Technician