TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Televsion will not turn on, Is there a reset button. I have…

Customer Question
Televsion will not turn...

Televsion will not turn on, Is there a reset button. I have checked all connection and they are ok

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Power strip

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No Tv wont turn on I thought a reset button might be on the back

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/26/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 6 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off the back of the TV and how old is it?

no sure it is a 55" Tv 1.5 years old

Name Brand perhaps??

Right now you have an unknown 55" flat screen with no other information posted....

TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.