TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have not been able to get a blue indicator. I have been…

Customer Question
I have not been...

I have not been able to get a blue indicator. I have been trying for 24 hours and I still have a red light. I do have a TV capable of utilizing the fiber cable and I feel that I have it connected properly.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Give me a minute please

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

LG: 42LK450

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

MOD# *****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

2011

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/26/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

HiJack! I just got charged $5 for your assistance.

Did you think it was free ?

By the way , although i`m not privy to billing here i can tell you that you`re in for more than 5 bucks but more than $30 as far as i can see

Still want to proceed ?

Still way cheaper than having a tech. at home though , a service call starts at some 100 to $125 nowadays

I felt this was customer service. I will be contacting my Credit card company to cancel the lack of service that I have received.
See Ya.

Nope were not LG customer support and you can just use the help page to refund yourself , no need to contact your CC company

Goodbye