TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I bought Polaroid tv trying to set up and ok button does not…

Customer Question
I bought Polaroid tv...

I bought Polaroid tv trying to set up and ok button does not work to select languages

Technician's Assistant: What Polaroid model do you have? How old is it?

Brand new and PL491UAD

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv has no menu buttons but remote on vol works

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Sorry model is PL4917UAD

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
12/26/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

still need help pls

Do you see OK or SELECT on your remote?

Harry, Customer Service