TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can't get power button on. I get TV. It was on and I went…

Customer Question
I can't get power...

I can't get power button on. I get TV

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

It was on and I went out for a few minutes and just turn the power button off and now it won't go on.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/25/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

32MF3018/F7------CABLE BOX
What now

OK - Have you tried to disconnect TV and cable box power cords from the power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in, let cable box reboot that may take several minutes and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result

I'm going to try infinity again

OK, please make sure to disconnect TV and cable box power cords from the power outlet for 10 minutes