TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do we download apps on our Smart TV? We have series 5…

Customer Question
How do we download...

How do we download apps on our Smart TV? We have series 5 5500 smart tv,

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung 5500 and it's about 1 year old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The menu comes up when I hit the menu button

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

We have just tried to download Amazon Prime Video and need help.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That should do it. Thanks.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/26/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

We have found the answer and have set up the app.Thanks for your help. We do not want to go further with this. Please cancel any further services and refund our money.Dave Becker