TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Power button stays on a few seconds then goes off. Give me a…

Customer Question
Power button stays on...

Power button stays on a few seconds then goes off

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Give me a minute it's a big guy

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

WS 55315

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

I just turned on the cabel which also turns on the TV and the tv won't go on. First time this has happened

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Merry Christmas

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/25/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

hello

Hi

Give me a minute please

You guys just charged me 5 dollars to talk to you

Did you think this was free ?

No, but no said it would cost 26 dollars.

If you received a $26 phone offer or any offers they are automated by the website ,NOT BY ME , I`m an independent tech. and have no control over those, they are optional and you can just ignore them if you don`t want it

correction phone 909 953 10042

The phone is $26 extra , that is what the website charges , not me

Also , although i`m not privy to the exact number this post is NOT $5 but at least $30

Still wish to proceed ?

they took my info and charged me. is it 26 or 30 plus the 5

I have no idea , again I am not privy to any of the money matters or subscription or trials etc. etc. not an employee here but an independent tech.

Please use this link or phone number for these questions, i have absolutely nothing to do with billing here;
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help 1.***-***-****

I`m stepping out now , good luck

you charge me but don't call
don't charge me and don't call