TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a fairly new Samsung TV where the picture has started…

Customer Question
I have a fairly...

I have a fairly new Samsung TV where the picture has started blinking on and off for a few seconds. It will go black for a couple of seconds then come back for a minute or two then do it again.

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

2014 I believe. I will look for the book.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Everything works except for the blinking, like a car turn signal. TV menu works. Seems to happen on all stations. I have a second TV is not happening on so it must be the television.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Just started today. I just turned it on this morning and it was like that.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/25/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?